Scholarship Application Checklist
- A fully completed Scholarship Application Form
- An official copy of your high school or undergraduate college/university transcript.
- A list/resume of academic, civic and social activities in which you participate, including positions held, dates of participation, estimated time spent on each activity and any special honors received.
- An essay of what it means to receive a BFA scholarship. It should be double spaced, typed and limited to 300 words.
- A copy of your final FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) - not the application you submitted, but the returned report from the U.S. Dept of Education.
- If you have any unusual personal, financial or family circumstances that warrant special attention by the selection committee, you may add one additional page; 300 word limit.